For all enquiries, technical support, or to report website problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can usually reply to all queries within 24 hours. If you email during business hours we will usually reply within 2 hours.
Phone us on +61 2 4966 4900 during Australia business hours:
AUST ST 9:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
- Free shipping on orders $100 and over to Australia addresses.
- All orders are usually dispatched by courier within 48 hours of receipt.
- Orders to Australia will be delivered between two and five business days*.
Australia under $100 $7.95
Australia over $100 FREE
We currently only ship to Australia, but we will be rolling out shipping to other countries in the future.
We are happy to accept product returns for exchange or refund – for any reason. Please follow the instructions in your shipment if you wish to return an item. We ask that you contact us for a returns number. This just means that we then have the reason for your return recorded and all staff know what to do when your item is received back (for example, we can put aside a replacement item for you until your original item is received back). You must quote the returns number given to you somewhere in your package. Please note that we only accept returns of purchases made on our official online store. If you have purchased an item through a retailer, you must contact the retailer to arrange a return.
The online store accepts returns for the following:
- Items damaged prior to delivery
- Items with manufacturing faults (excluding advertised seconds, as these are known to have faults on purchase). Items supplied incorrectly. Requests for exchange of size, colour or style of an item for any reason.
- The original item must be in new, unwashed, re-saleable condition, with swing tags attached, and the return request must be made within 2 months of the original purchase date.
The following steps MUST be taken for ALL returns:
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to return an order. You will then receive instructions on how to return and a Return Authority number that must accompany any returns.
PLEASE NOTE: RETURNS WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORITY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER UNOPENED.
Is your site secure?
When you place an order, we use a secure server with SSL software which encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Any sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and security to prevent unauthorised access.
All payments are processed securely and directly through ANZ eGate or PayPal. We do not directly receive, or therefore store, any credit card or PayPal information on our servers.