- DWDouglas W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivity OtherRated 5 stars5 days agoMy partner
Bought it for my partner she works picking limes keeps her warm and dry in winter she's thinks I'm the best for buying it for herWas this helpful?
- AAAngela A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivity OtherRated 4 stars1 week agoSuper helpful
Great top to keep you warm in cold water. I tried both a small and medium and for my physique I find both too roomy in the arms and wrists and in the upper chest area so it’s not possible to do swimming strokes wearing them as it fills with water. It fits well in the waist. Love the full zip in front for ease of removal. Love the feel and quality of the fabric.Was this helpful?
- KAKatrina A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoWorthy purchase
I purchased the size up (12) although I’m usually a 10 and was quite shocked about how tight it still was on me. Quite a firm fit.
Using for the first time in water though it had a lot of give and I’d say felt more baggy once wet allowing a lot of water to seep inside. Took a few minutes before I felt comfortable With the water temperature on my body. Not as warming as my spring suit but maybe I would need to choose the size 10 even though I may struggle to zip it up. Overall, I still love the ease of getting it on and off so happy with my purchase but probably not as useful for the colder months.Was this helpful?
- PHPauline H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
Great material. Lightweight yet very warm and body stays warm even out of water. I’m normally size 8-10 but ordered size 12. Good fit except it’s a little roomy at the chest. Very happy.Was this helpful?
- MTMerilyn T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Thank you for the great service and the top fits perfectly.Was this helpful?