- NPNina P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoChildproof hood
Well made item
Works a treat
True to sizeActivity Swimming
- AWALAN W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSnug
Went diving in Victoria last weekend, nice and warm and really comfortableActivity Diving
- MCMichael Crighton C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect fit
Bought for a friend. She says it fits perfectly. Sizing is accurate and keeps head warm.Activity Diving
- NONicolas O.Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I started Ocean swimming in Victoria in October. The hood made such an improvement. What a great product and shipped ahead of time. Thank you..
- RHRachel H.Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
I love my new sharkskin hood! The medium was too big ( I’ve got a small head but hate tight hoods..) so I exchanged it for a small and am very happy - fits closely but so stretchy it doesn’t feel too tight. I’m using it for scuba diving and it really keeps me so much warmer and is very comfortable. Also no trouble equalising ( whereas my neoprene hood always felt too tight and sometimes I had issues with my ears, even after adding extra pin holes). Highly recommend. I’ve got the chillproof socks too - they keep my feet warm and my dive boots don’t smell!
- CHCaroline H.Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
The hood seemed a bit of an odd shape when I first got it and I was worried about the large skirt. But it kept my head really warm when I was diving. The large skirt was easy and comfortable to tuck into my wetsuit and the large face opening made it easy to put on my mask and regulator.
- BBBronwyn B.Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
I wear my Sharkskin hood with my wetsuit for ocean swimming in winter. It serves two purposes. One is to protect my neck from chafing from the wetsuit and the other is to protect it from the cold. I find it very satisfactory for both.