- GGGreg G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat product
Ordered the Childproof top on line after a weekend of sailing with the Performance top as I was not coping with the colder weather. My wife already had a Childproof top and pants and didn't feel the cold at all. Now we can both be protected during the colder sailing months.
Now we are kitted up for summer and winter with Sharkskin.Activity Sailing
- JMJohn M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoChillproof Long Sleeve Chest Zip Top is Perfect for Water Sports
The blue and black combination looks superb. Like all Sharkskin products it provides great comfort.
- COChandra O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoChillproof top
Awesome too does everything it calmsActivity Paddling Sports
- FMFrank M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMade for atmospheric rivers.
With the wind and rain we have been getting in New Zealand a raincoat was just not up to job for a postie so I thought the chillproof would be more practical and it is. I should have got one years ago.
- GBGeoffrey B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoChildproof top
This is awesome keeps you warm and dry on the JetSki and good value as well
- RCralph c.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agowetsuit top
reallly good kit , thanks guys
- DKDr Kevin V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFantastic product
I couldn’t be happier with this product - high quality, great design. Thank youActivity Swimming
- PCPaul C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoChillproof
The chillproof long sleeve is an excellent addition to my adventure wardrobe
I use it for kayaking on cold winter days and it is extremely warm and keeps the wind outActivity Paddling Sports
- DMDaryn M.Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
A lot warmer than expected, I can only wear if under 10C. Very comfortable
- RJRoss J.Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
In Canberra, rowing on the lake in the morning it can get well below zero degrees but the Sharkskin top is all I need to keep warm!