- PSPauline S.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLooks great, and cozy warm.
This spring suit is a cozy addition to my surfing wardrobe…and it looks great too. My only complaint would be the sleeves are too loose, and the fill with water all the time.Activity Board Sports
- MCMaree C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoKept me warm
Fitted well. Kept me warm enough on a tropical dive trip.
Easy to get on and off, dried quickly also.Activity Diving
- MSMary s.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoComfortable and easy.
Def size down. But lucky I read the review. Warm, easy to put on, kept me warm snorkelling and fitted under wet suit diving well.Activity Snorkeling
- OGOlivia G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNot put off by the cold any longer
I love it! Went swimming everyday on holiday. Sizing is true to the measurements. Excellent quality material and stitching. Dries quickly
- KDKarla D.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoChillproof Long Sleeve Womens
4 Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐ I absolutely love it, it's comfortable, warm and looks great! Could only be improved by some sort of pulling lanyard on the back of the neck as I need help getting out of it once on. Also, because of my short, curvy shape, I needed the larger size in the chest area and, as a result the arms are very long and do not fit. Do you have, or is there the possibility of tailored adjustments? Thanks 😊Activity Swimming
- AWAngela Wiseman H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBest purchase ever!
I always get cold in the water. This suit has made diving and snorkeling activities so much better fir me. Allowing me to stay out longer and keeps the cold at bay. After talking with the Sharkskin staff they convinced me to go down a size and I’m super glad I did. Keeping the material close to my skin, this suit has been awesome. The fabric stretches a little when whet which is great because I’ve got a long body! Well worth the purchase!!Activity Snorkeling
- JTJenny T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoValue for money
Excellent material keeps you warm. Comfortable and excellent value for money.Activity Swimming
- HPHelen P.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent Warmth
I really liked the top, however I had difficulty getting it on and off, not a product fault , my shoulders do not rotate properly. I would recommend this for anyone who is paddle boarding, on a jet ski, or in a kayak. However I found it not so good for swimming in the water as the sleeves did not fit me quite right.
- VBVirginia B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoConfy
Chill proof only, used in the pool @ 27 Celsius
Good if windy conditions but keep moving, hey!Activity Snorkeling
- ABAmanda B.Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
It’s so comfortable and easy to move around in. Easy to get on and off and not bulky. Beautiful feeling material against your skin. Absolutely love it!