SLSA CHILLPROOF SHORTS - MENS
- Money Back Guarantee
- Australian Made
SHARKSKIN SLSA CHILLPROOF SHORTS - MENS
SURF LIFE SAVING AUSTRALIA ENDORSED SHORTS
Chillproof Shorts can be teamed up with a Sharkskin top or worn by themselves for ALL watersports. They have a high rear waist for extra warmth around the kidney area and protection from chafing for kayak and Surfski when seated. A durable drawstring design waist for allows for the best fit while the unique Chillproof material stays warm even when wet so you can stay in the water longer.
Chillproof is an aquatic specific windchill proof, 3-layer composite material with the thermal properties of a 2.5 to 3mm neoprene wetsuit but without many of the drawbacks of traditional wetsuits. Chillproof can be worn under a wetsuit for extra warmth and enhanced wind protection. Chillproof can also be worn by itself as the perfect watersports thermal wear or layered with other Sharkskin garments for extra warmth and insulation.
Ideal for scuba diving and snorkelling, jet skiing, paddle watersports, board watersports, wind and foil watersports, sailing and many other watersports.
ENDORSED BY SURF LIFESAVING AUSTRALIA: Sharkskin is handcrafted in our own factory in Newcastle, Australia to the highest standards. As an Australian manufacturer we are proud to support Surf Lifesaving Australia. A percentage of every sale of this Sharkskin garment goes to support Surf Life Saving.
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and 10K+ breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow fibre 'next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort and superior moisture wicking properties.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement and are easy to get on and off.
- Non-chaffing, itch and odour resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- UPF50+ for sun protection.